Maintenance Performance Budgeting makes maintenance budgeting easier and more scientific way by using Cost/Unit as prime (lead) target followed by groups of working indices (follow). They are Size and Effectiveness of the organization Indices, Spare Part Control Indices, Effectiveness of Maintenance Strategies Indices, Outsource Indices, and Asset Performance Indices. All are parts of the budget equation. The other virtue of Performance Budget Software is it can be used for Self-Audit purposes.
Base on Key Quantitative Indices
- Total Maintenance Cost/Unit
Budgeting Processes and Calculation
- Company sets the objective goals, Total Maintenance Cost/Unit.
- Maintenance Set the detail budget according to the responsibility of the department.
Support Business Scenarios
- Market Competitiveness
Promote Co-operation between organization
- Top Management/ Accounting/Marketing/Production/Maintenance
Budget Control by extensive BI
- Report in BI
- Take shorter time to prepare reports. Can display data in the online system
Improve Data Quality
- Improved data reconciliation
- Quality and Quantity Data in CMMS is improved
- Make management accountable
Features and benefits
It turns normal maintenance personnel to highly efficient manager.
It brings both Cost and Loss in the same equation.
Prime indices lead to the area of pain points
Follow indices lead to an operational pain point that remedies can be applied
It establishes a strong working cooperation stop top management to the shop floor.
It is a contributor to the maintenance of data quality
Performance Dashboard pinpoints to pain points
Create sustainable maintenance performance by Self-Audit features