Maintenance Performance Budget
Cedar® MPB - Maintenance Performance Budgeting is the Indices Based Budgeting system that helps setting up budget based on Maintenance Cost / Unit Produced and Zero Unplanned Downtime @ Target Cost.
- Support Budgeting Modes of
- Build Budget by adjusting Actual values obtained from previous operating period to obtain target indices.
- Build Budget strait forward calculate drivers of Main target indices of Total Maintenance Cost/Unit down to all follow indices.
- Budget for selected Plant(s) and Organization(s)
- Maintenance Prime Indices of Total Maintenance Cost/Unit
- Target Asset Performance Indices
- Target Organization Performance indices
- Target Spare Part Stock Performance Indices
- Provision for the anticipation of Loss and Cost Variances
- Take action from the report on Online Strategic BI for Budget and Variance Management and Controls
- Coupling with RCM, Spare Optimizer module to achieve “Zero Unplanned Downtime”@ Target Costs
- Sustainable Maintenance Performance by using Budget software for Maintenance Self Audits
error: Content is protected !!